This fancy-as looking choccy dessert is our ‘grown-ups’ version of Fairy Bread and allows you eat all your favourite treats in one delicious mouthful! You beauty!
Makes one 10 x 25cm rectangle, or 6-12 smaller bars
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 cups of cooking chocolate – you can use milk, dark, white, or a mixture!
- 4-5 x packets of your fave Aussie Biscuits flavours, roughly broken into small chunks
- 1-2 cups of your other fave nibbles. Think nuts, seeds, sprinkles, lollies, dried fruits, etc
Our fave flavour nibble combinations:
- Peanuts, Aussie Biscuits Shortbread bikkies, peanut butter, popcorn and shredded coconut
- Aussie Biscuits Jam drop bikkies, pistachios, freeze-dried strawberries and rose petals
- Sprinkles, Smarties/M&Ms, Aussie Biscuits ANZAC bikkies, white choc drops
- Peanut butter, Aussie Biscuits Choc Chip bikkies, roasted hazelnuts and popcorn
- Aussie Biscuits Macca Nut Crunch bikkies, popcorn, pretzels, shredded coconut, Smarties/M&Ms
How to make it:
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set to the side
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted (you can also use the double-boiler method if preferred!)
- Pour your chocolate onto the baking tray and, using a butter knife or palette knife, spread your chocolate into a rectangle that measures approx 10 x 25cm
- Working quickly while the chocolate is still melted, arrange your toppings in any combination or patterns you like! You can go as wild as you like, or only add a few toppings
For larger toppings, like bikkie chunks, popcorn, fruit and larger pieces of nuts, you may need to press lightly down into the chocolate
- Once topped, freeze your chocolate for 20-30 mins, or until ready to serve
- You can serve as is, or run a sharp knife under boiling water, and cut through your rectangle to make smaller rectangles or squares.