How we deliver your order
We use Australia Post or Star Track to ship orders to all locations within Australia. Freight will be added to the purchase price for your order when your order total is calculated by the shipping cart. Shipping is charged at the prevailing rate quoted by Australia Post for the freight service we choose.
Please allow 5-10 days for shipping within Australia, depending on the freight service you choose and the delivery location you provide. Orders are delivered during normal business hours, and specific delivery instructions can be provided in the customer notes section of the order form during the checkout process.
All orders are delivered at the customer’s risk once dispatched by us to the shipper and we cannot accept liability for the delivery of your order by the shipper.
For international orders, we recommend you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm shipping rates and delivery times for your delivery location.
Refund and return policy
You can return items purchased from Aussie Biscuits within 30 days of delivery, apart from food products. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, and perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for return, items must be unused and returned in the original packaging, in the same condition you received them. If your order arrives damaged or contains out of date perishable goods, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the delivery.
Please email us at email@example.com for all returns prior to returning any goods, stating the order number your return relates to, whether you would like a refund or an exchange, and the reason for your return. We will respond to your email to advise you of the next steps.
If we advise that your order is eligible for return, we will ask you to return the goods initially at your own cost. Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and if the goods are found to be faulty, expired or incorrect, your return will be approved. We will advise you when we have received your return and determined the status of your order. For approved returns, we will refund the original product cost plus your return shipping costs. If replacement products are required, your replacements will be shipped free of charge.
Approved refunds will be processed as soon as possible and credited to your card or original method of payment. The amount will normally be credited to your account within a few days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
If you have any questions about our returns policy, please contact us prior to returning any goods.
Terms and conditions of trade
The following are the Terms and Conditions of trading with Aussie Biscuits (“us” or “our”) for the supply of each item (“Item”) to the Customer (“you”, “your” or “I”). By placing an order with us you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1.1 All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and include Goods and Services Tax (GST).
1.2 Prices are subject to alteration. We shall endeavour to update the website prices whenever a change takes place. We shall contact you prior to accepting the order if there has been a change in price. Where an item ordered is not available we may accept the order for the remaining items ordered which are available.
2.1 Any order placed through this website is subject to confirmation and acceptance by us prior to a purchase being made.
2.2 Payment can be made using direct credit to our bank account, or a credit card through this website.
2.3 Customers may use a printed order form to place orders by phone or fax. Payment for phone or fax orders can be made by credit card or by posting a bank cheque, personal cheque, business cheque or money order.
2.4 Orders will not be dispatched for shipping until the funds have cleared.
3. Delivery of Your Order
3.1 Freight will be charged in addition to the quoted purchase price at the rates set out in the schedule of freight charges. We use Australia Post or Star Track to ship orders to all locations within Australia.
3.2 Please allow 5-10 days for shipping within Australia.
3.3 Items will be delivered during normal business hours. Alternate delivery instructions can be given in the customer notes section of the order form.
3.4 Items are at the Customer’s risk once dispatched by us to the shipper and we accept no liability for the delivery of the Items by the shipper.
4. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
4.1 These Terms and Conditions set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of the Items and there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms that are binding on us. Any warranty, condition or other term concerning the Items which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated by statute, common law or otherwise (including without limitation any implied term as to quality or fitness for purpose) is hereby expressly excluded.
4.2 Nothing in clause 5.1 shall exclude, restrict or modify any condition, warranty, right or liability implied into these Terms and Conditions (including any condition, warranty, right or liability imposed by the Trade Practices Act 1974) where to do so is illegal or would render any provision of these Terms and Conditions void. For any liability which cannot lawfully be excluded, but can be limited, our liability is limited to our choice of replacing or paying the cost of replacing the Items.
4.3 Nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
4.4 Subject to the above clauses 8.2 and 8.3, we will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
5.1 You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified, us and our related bodies corporate and their directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors in respect of any claim, liability, loss, damage, cost (including legal cost) or expense which we or our related bodies corporate and their directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors may suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of your wilful or negligent act or omission with respect to the website (or any part of it) or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Website security
6.1 All pages on our website are hosted on 128-bit shared SSL security and whilst we make all reasonable endeavours to ensure the integrity and security of the server, we do not guarantee that the server will be free from unauthorised use or hacking.
7. Third party links
7.1 We assume no responsibility and accept no liability for the condition, content or goods and services available on third party websites which may be linked to or accessed from the Website.
8. Applicable law
8.1 These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, or where applicable the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State or, where applicable the Courts of the Commonwealth.
9. Variation of Terms and Conditions
9.1 We may vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any variations will be posted on the website.
Aussie Biscuits Father’s Day Competition T&Cs
Terms and Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Aussie Biscuits Father’s Day Competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter of this Competition is Aussie Biscuits, a business of Aruma Services (ABN 31 001 813 403), 49 Blackbutts Road Belrose 2085.
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEDT) on 17 August 2021 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 30 August 2021 (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to persons aged 18 years and over, who reside in Australia and Like or Follow the Aussie Biscuits Facebook and/ or Instagram page. Please note this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagam.
5. All Aussie Biscuits staff and employees at the Aussie Biscuits Factory, 137 Rankin St Forbes 2871 are ineligible to enter.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete the following actions during the Competition Period:
(a.) Like or follow Aussie Biscuits Facebook page or Instagram page
(b.) Answer the required question in the post’s comments in 20 words or less: “If my Dad were an Aussie Biscuit variety, he’d be a Ginger Crunch / Macca Nut / ANZAC / Choc Chip / Shortbread / Jam Drop, because __________”
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person on Facebook and one (1) entry per person on Instagram. Entrants follow all requirements of clause 6.
8. Entries open on 12:00:00am (AEDT) on 17 August 2021 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 30 August 2021 (“Competition Period”). Draw Date: 31 August 2021
9. The winner will be notified by private message via Facebook or Instagram on the day after the draw – 31 August 2021. The winner’s name will be published on the Aussie Biscuits Facebook page, Instagram page and at www.aussiebiscuits.com.au within seven (7) business days of the draw.
10. The winner will win a box of 300 mixed flavours of Aussie Biscuits.
11. The winner will have the option to choose where the prize is delivered (within Australia only).
12. If a prize is still unclaimed after three (3) calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draw will be conducted on 17 November 2021. In the case of a winner in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be notified by private message on Facebook or Instagram within seven (7) business days of the draw.
13. This is a game of skill based on the selection of the most creative and humorous answer. The prize winner will be selected by two representatives from Aruma. Selection will be based on the answer given and whether or not the entrant has completed the actions outlined at clause 6.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
15. The total value of the mixed biscuit box prize is $198.
16. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 12, if for any reason a winner does not claim their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by law and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. All entrants participating in the promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by the Promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
20. By entering the Competition, entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter will collect and use their personal information for the purposes of conducting the Competition (including publishing their first name and suburb if they are the winner) and any other purposes to which they have consented, including for marketing and publicity. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
21. By entering this Competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may disclose their personal information to third parties including to arrange for delivery of the prize to the winner.
22. Any collection or use of entrant’s personal information will be in accordance with Australian data protection legislation.